Kitchen Remodeling in Greenville
Every person’s dream kitchen is unique. Is yours an all-hours family gathering place, a gleaming chef’s domain, or a center stage for entertaining? Kitchen Solvers is commitment to work with you to understand the look, style, and features that are just right for your kitchen. Our promise is to deliver you a PLEASANT REMODELING EXPERIENCE by utilizing our knowledge and experience to make your remodeling project smooth and hassle-free.
Through our consultative process, we will guide and educate you to make sure you’re making the right choices for your kitchen remodeling project. From our first discovery meeting to discuss your kitchen remodeling project with Kitchen Solvers, to the first time you walk through your newly remodeled kitchen, you’ll know you partnered with the right team.
At Kitchen Solvers, we offer several remodeling service options, along with several lines of cabinetry, that allow our customers to find the perfect solution to meet their budgetary demands while providing the stunning results desired. Kitchen Solvers pioneered the art of cabinet refacing in the early 1980’s as a way to save time and money over a traditional kitchen remodel while delivering an unbelievable updated look. As Kitchen Solvers evolved over the years to become the full-service kitchen remodeler it is today, Kitchen Solvers sought to bring its customers only proven, high-quality, new custom cabinetry that allow for a wide range of budget’s to be accommodated. This combination of services also gave rise to what we term the hybrid remodel, which involves a combination of cabinet refacing and new cabinetry in order to provide flexible solutions because every kitchen and situation is unique.
From a small cabinet reface project to a large custom one-of-a-kind project, your Kitchen Solvers designer will have the solution and experience to make your dreams a reality. Here are some additional upgrades to consider when planning your kitchen remodeling project.
- Kitchen Island – Increase workspace and create a great focal gathering place in your kitchen with a custom island. A beautiful and popular trend today is a two-toned kitchen with the island being an accent color.
- Pantry – Increase storage capacity with a variety of pantry options. Pantries can range from a basic pantry cabinet to a custom walk-in pantry.
- Countertops – Explore your options to find the countertop that is a great fit for you and your space. With a wide range of options from elegant stone, functional butcher block, or affordable and durable laminate, it is important to understand the upkeep and maintenance of each type of material. A high-quality countertop is an important investment, and the pros and cons of each material should be weighed for functionality, care, and desired value brought to the space.
- Storage Solutions – Storage solutions offer increased storage and functionality to your space. Kitchen Solvers offers custom solutions for nearly every cabinet and situation with a vast line of custom and semi-custom products. Premium roll-out shelves are amazing at saving your back and knees, while our blind corner cabinet solutions will turn that cabinet from a black-hole most people generally want to avoid to a highly functional storage space.
- Backsplashes – Your kitchens backsplash will be one of the main accents of your space. Finding the right backsplash is important as it ties the visual elements of your cabinetry and countertops together. From the timeless look of subway tile to a unique mosaic pattern, Kitchen Solvers has a large selection of backsplash options available.
- Hardware – From sleek and modern to more traditional, Kitchen Solvers can accommodate nearly any style or finish available.
- Lighting – Task, ambient, mood, and accent lighting all play an important role in creating the overall look of your space.
- Sinks/Faucets – There is a wide variety of sink and faucet options on the market to not only accompany the visual aspects of your kitchen but also the functional aspects. Sinks come in a variety of styles, materials, and mounting options. Faucets can range from sleek and visual to robust and highly functional. With this option especially, weighing the importance of visual and functional elements is important as you need your space to perform how you intend while having the visual appeal desired.
- Flooring – Although this may seem counter-intuitive, the flooring is often the visual element of a space that works to tie the whole space together. Today there exists almost an endless array of flooring options depending on the style, texture, material, and functionality you wish to use in your space. Your designer will work with you to help find the perfect flooring option for your project.
- Appliances – Appliance options have continued to increase providing homeowners with a range from more traditional modest cooktops, ovens, and refrigerators all the way to professional level ranges and sub-zero stainless refrigerators. There are many great built-in appliance options available for many types of enthusiasts, from a built-in wine/beverage cooler to a built-in coffee maker/espresso machine, there are plenty of fun gadgets available to meet the demands of your lifestyle. Keep an eye towards the great new smart technology that is revolutionizing the appliance industry.
- Layout – Depending on how you want your space to function and flow, a layout change may be required. One thing to consider is that this will generally increase the scope of the project as well as the cost. However, new room configurations are a common theme in order to create a more inviting open floor plan that is attractive not only to the current home occupants, but great for increasing resale value.
There is a lot to take into consideration when remodeling a kitchen. You can be assured that when working with your Kitchen Solvers designer that they will take the time to show and educate you on all of the appropriate options for your project in order to help you get the best value, style, and function that you desire from your kitchen remodeling project.